quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

The pride of a Soldier (Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops)

(Snake draws his pistol at Cunningham)

Cunningham: What do you think you're doing, Snake? Are you still blinded by your loyalty to the CIA? What has the CIA ever done for us in FOX? They sent us on the most brutal missions. And when I came back wounded, they shuffled me to a desk job. They did the same to you, too. They cast your mentor - the mother of our Special Forces - out into a foreign land and left her there to die!

(Snake's aim is unwavering)

Cunningham: Don't tell me you're doing it for the Russian soldiers here. Pathetic fool. Go to the heliport, Snake. I'm not letting you through. Go back.

(A still frame of Jonathan, Roy Campbell, and Elisa)

Snake: I can't let you use Metal Gear. I'm doing this out of loyalty to myself. I'm not going to live my life the way The Boss did!

(Cunningham laughs)

Cunningham: Have it your way. Now you're a real traitor!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário